At Georgilas - Hatzopoulos & Associates, G-H Law Chambers, we have a flexible team of recognised and experienced professionals.
We provide representation in litigation, counseling and real estate. Each member enjoys a sound academic background and commands fluently at least two foreign languages. We advise and represent our clients on various fields of law (civil, commercial and administrative). It is our primary intention and goal to render highly professional legal services.
Founded in 2001, we fully implemented the excellence in practice, tradition and long experience of Professor (Emerita) Aliki Tzika - Hatzopoulou, which dates back to the sixties.
A novel, more international and european perspective, was brought on-board by Mr Stratis Georgilas and Professor Vassilis Hatzopoulos, respectively.
Litigating before european and international Tribunals and Courts is not a rarity. Counseling and representing before all domestic Courts well established (domestic and foreign) legal entities and corporations in the fields of (in alphabetical order) aviation, construction and land, education, IT technologies, energy, health and social security, human rights, public international law, public procurement, rail transport, services, represent a major part of our workload. This being so, we invite and indeed look forward in addressing new challenges.
- 18Jun18AprThe second reading of the Rapporteur’s draft Report is a reality. Stratis attended the meeting and followed closely its works at MPI/LUX. An in-depth work took place (16-17 MAR 2018). Thank you Hélène for all the...
- 15AprStratis will atttend the ILA Regional Conference 2018 (Brazilian and Portuguese Branches) at Minas Gerais, Brazil (23-28 MAY 2018). He shall participate in the works of the conference and, more particularly, in the panel on...4AprFollowing comments and notes on the Rapporteur’s first draft, Stratis was present and participated in the works of the Committee at MPI/Luxembourg (22-23 SEP 2017).
- 3AprThe Conference organised by the UoAPIL-CNRS-CREDIMI and UoZ in Athens was an indeed successful one: a great number of participants and an in depth analysis being its major features (5-6 OCT 2017). Stratis presented a...3AprStratis participated in the Law Conference organised by Clyde & Co in London, UK (25 OCT 2017). A fine opportunity to meet good friends and collegues.
- 3AprStratis represented the Hellenic Section of the ILA at the ExeCouncil that took place in London (ILA/HQ) (10-11 NOV 2017).3AprAn excellent event took place in Halandri. The Wright Lunch, organised by the Hellenic Aviation Society, was a true success. (18 DEC 2017)
- 3AprStratis participated in the works of the ILA/PICT Committee (16-17 MAR 2018) that took place at the Max Planck Institute, Luxembourg.3AprCharnley Law Dinner 2018 took place at Hughes Hall, Cambridge, last February (9 FEB 2018). As anticipated, an excellent event. Stratis was there and enjoyed utterly the company of old and new friends from academia...
- 18Jun3AprThe Conference organised by the UoAPIL-CNRS-CREDIMI and UoZ in Athens was an indeed successful one: a great number of participants and an in depth analysis being its major features (5-6 OCT 2017). Stratis presented a...
- 13JulAn International Arbitration Conference took place on 30th June and 1st July 2017 in Larnaca, Cyprus (Apothiki 79), co-organised by the Cypriot, French and Hellenic Branches of the International Law Association. On 30th June 2017, Mr...27JanThe advent of the collaborative economy is what economists call “disruptive innovation” while some even talk of “the fourth industrial revolution”. This revolution started in the US and is now making its way into the EU....
Du principe de non-discrimination (au niveau européen) au principe de la bonne administration (au niveau national) ?Cahiers de Droit Européen vol. 50, n. 3-4/2015, Bruylant.4Janin P. Adriaanse, F. van Ommeren, W. den Ouden (eds) Scarcity and the State I: The Allocation of Limited Rights by the Administration, Cambridge, Intersentia (2016) 163-186.
- 20DecThe ruling in Petru, although unnoticed by legal doctrine, has a very powerful potential effect on national health systems. The Court accepts that a patient from a Member State where public healthcare is of poor quality may,...14DecCommon Market Law Review, Vol. 51, No 3, June 2014, 1016-1018.
- 27NovEurope 8-9/2015, 1-2.28AugPaper, International Conference on new Challenges in Space Law, University of Athens – McGill University (Athens, 28 AUG2015): The Space Treaties at Crossroads: Considerations for de lege ferenda, “Judicial Settlement of Space-Related Disputes: Sovereignty’s final Fetters”...